About Us

Monday, January 4, 2010

RESOLUTION NO. 1 - BLOGGING

Thought for Today:  
Monday's Child is Fair of Face.


I have purchased a book to lead me through this process.  I bought it at Barnes and Noble: Publishing a Blog with Blogger; Elizabeth Castro is the author.  I haven't checked it out yet; but, the book has a tutorial on her website. It was $19.99 less my 10% as a paid member of B&N.


It is time for me to quit for the day so I will sign off and read some more of the book.  Maybe I will even check out the website....I doubt it.  I am now reading the second book of a series of three books by Victoria Dahl.  I'm to the good part.  The first one being: To Tempt a Scotsman.  Yes, you see the connection...Scottish lass that I am.


Pleasant Dreams-Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment