About Us

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

"PUBLISHING A BLOG WITH BLOGGER"

Thought for the Day: 
Tuesday's Child is full of grace
7:40 am CST
Last night I learned about "links" and "labels".  Today when I get back from work I am going to edit my previous posts using what I learned.

8:20pm CST
I'm finally back. Now I am going to try to use some of the new tools that I read about by editing my earlier posts.  I just finished playing with photos on Facebook and still do not know exactly what is happening there.  That is the purpose of this year's odyssey into the blogosphere and land of Facebook.  By December, 2K10 maybe I will have a little knowledge....which we know is a dangerous thing.  I'll let you know how I did.  Be back shortly.

8:45pm CST
That wasn't too bad. It took me 25 minutes to add links and labels to my first post on1/1/10.  Tomorrow is my day off...meaning that is my day.  I do what I want when I want...or not.  So, you may hear from me or you may not. 


Until then...Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment