About Us

Thursday, January 21, 2010

AN ALL DAY EVENT

Thought for the Day: 
Anything worth doing is worth doing well.


I spent the whole day at one of my favorite places, the library.  I work at the branch library near my home.  I spent four hours there this morning.  Then, I continued on my journey to the Main Office where I volunteer sorting and shelving books for the Friends of the Library ("FOCAL") sale coming up in March.  We have three sales a year.  Then, I ended my day by attending the FOCAL Board Meeting.  I represent  the Main Office.  I invite you to visit my library, Central Arkansas Library System.  You are also invited to become a member of the Friends of CALS. You will find an application at the Friend of CALS tab.


I started out at 9am and got home at 7:30pm. Now, what do you think I want to do.  Right...end this session and read my book.  Here goes!


Goodnight and Sweet Dreams, Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment