About Us

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

IDEA LIST FOR MY BLOG

Thought for the Day: 

Whenever a thing changes and quits its proper limits, this change is at once the death of that which was before....Lucretius, Roman Poet and Philosopher, 99BC-55BC


Yes, I am repeating myself.  I just looked at an old post.
Deja Vu...


An OpEd column


Subjects covered in a Potpourri Section:
Crafting - I have decided I need a cross reference for ideas and techiques in my many magazines and reference books.
Household Tips - Ones I have actually tried and found them to work.  I use them in my daily life
Quilting - I have already dedicated this year to finishing my "heirloom" quilt.  Document techniques I am using and my progress. 


Book Reviews


Movie Reviews


Favorite Things: Words, Colors, Songs, Movies, Poems


This list will continue from time to time.  This whole blog could probably be called Potpourri.  I might even end this one and start over.


This is about the journey.


Until, Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment