About Us

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Harry Potter-Deathly Hallows

Went to see Part I at the IMAX today.  When I left the theater, I thought that I should have watched "Harry and the Half-Blood Prince" before I came.  Also, thought maybe reading the book again would have helped me get into the flow of the movie.  It took me a few minutes to realize what was happening.  

I still can't remember all details about the Horcruxes.  





Ah, I just went to Wikipedia and have now refreshed my memory.


Before you go...you need to refresh!   




Warning:  There is no beginning segment that will give you a clue.














I am now ready for Part II...oops! 


It will not be released until July.  I'll be sure and refresh before I go!  Of course, I'll go see it...it's the last one!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment