About Us

Friday, August 6, 2010

License Plate Jumble Puzzles and Games

Recently I have find myself occupying my driving time by making words out of the last three letters of the license plate on the car in front of me at a stop light.  It is getting to be irritating, but I can't seem to stop.  Chuck has even caught the obsession from me.


OOO HGE  = HuGE 
OOO JPN   = JaPaN
OOO LYR   = LYRe
OOO PAK   = PAcK
OOO OOF   = OOF!
OOO IXI     = as in "Look away, look away, "ixi"land :)  Sometimes you really have to get creative
OOO MBP  = Most Baluable Player...I know, I know...a real groaner!
OOO HAP  = Ha"p" as in Happy
OOO OSH =  Kosh B'Gosh
OOO MLI = 1051
Let's see how you do:
OOO OMY = ????
OOO PDG = ????
OOO KNY = ????
OOO NYF = ????
OOO MOH = ????
OOO KIS =  ????
OOO OGD = ????


It is even harder to figure out what a Jumble means on vanity plates. That is another game completely.






Do you play the State game when you are on a trip?  We usually have an atlas with us and use it to mark off as many States as we can before we get back home.

No comments:

Post a Comment