About Us

Thursday, August 12, 2010

It's Time for a Change

I woke up this morning thinking about the seasons.  


Spring


Summer


Autumn 


and Winter 


Did you realize that each season has six letters?  No...neither did I and I am not sure why that was my thought at 4:30 in the morning.  Then, I was thinking more about the seasons.



I keep at my bedside "The Dream Book, Symbols for Self-Understanding" by Betty Bethards.  My daughter recommend it years ago.  It is amazing how the symbols and the meaning described in the book fit so comfortably into my life situation.*   



About Seasons from "The Dream Book" :


"SPRING is the beginning of the growing season; we receive practical lessons in our relationships with self and others;


SUMMER is a continued time of high energy and rapid learning;


AUTUMN brings a slowing of the energy and we harvest the insight from our lessons;


WINTER is a period of spiritual introspection, sorting and preparation for the next spring of growth.




On September 21 we will be moving to AUTUMN, one of my favorite seasons.  It is getting cooler and school is starting.  Ah, the beginning of school brings back pleasant memories.  We always started back to school the day after Labor Day.  Weren't we lucky?


Yes, it's time to change.






*"Life Situation is something 
I am learning about from the 
Power of Now by Eckhart Tolle.

No comments:

Post a Comment