About Us

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Lavender Morning..Just Loved the Title

  Lavender Morning (Edilean, #1)Lavender Morning by Jude Deveraux
My rating: 3 of 5 stars

I have read all of Jude Deveraux books.  It has been a while since I read one so I decided to check out this series.  I must say the story kept me interested.  However, I am not really a fan of "a story within a story".  This is a vehicle that Ms. Deveraux has used before if my memory serves me right.  I really like her characters.  They make me want to find out what happens to them so I keep reading the series.  Also, I have a problem with the ending, which when we ready "Romance" we expect to be a happy one. It just seemed to be contrived and "let's hurry and end this book" so everyone will be happy.

View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment