About Us

Monday, August 23, 2010

Can't beat a book by Mary Balogh!

The Notorious Rake (Waite, #3)The Notorious Rake
by Mary Balogh


My rating: 5 of 5 stars




I really don't know how she does it...just a gift. This book is one of Mary Balogh's older "Signet" books. I measure how good a story is by the amount of text I skip over because it is redundant or boring. Also, if I find the ending will never come or if it comes too soon. I read every word of this book and didn't want it to ever end. The end came too soon. I loved both of the characters.  I felt happy when they were happy and sad when they were sad. This book is on her back list and is almost impossible to find. I tried to get it through the inter-library loan department at my library...no luck. It is selling on line for around $25. Finally, a fellow fan took pity on me and loaned me her copy. If you come upon a copy, hope you will enjoy it was much as I did.






View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment