About Us

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Show Me State-Missouri No. 33*

Missouri "ATC" 






Good memories of Missouri the 33rd State in my Odyssey. I am counting down to the 1st State.










Graduation Day, 1991
Sherri, the 1st daughter, graduated from Washington University, St. Louis in in 1990.  We had a great time at her graduation...saw Shaw Gardens, formally known as the Missouri Botanical Gardens.  (I even worked in time for "junking" known by some as "antiquing".)  











In 1998 we gave ourselves a weekend at the Big Cedar Lodge in Branson for a Christmas present.  










A real treat...we saw the Andy Williams Christmas Show at his Moon River Theatre and visited the Outlet Malls.








Stay tuned for No. 32!  Which State will it be???


*For "new to my blog" friends...on May 17, 2010, I visited Wisconsin.
 I can now say that I have been in, to or through all 50 United States.
 I am committed to make an Artist Trading Card "ATC" for each of
 the 50 States. 

No comments:

Post a Comment