About Us

Monday, January 3, 2011

Aloha! Hawaii...No. 38*



No, I am not in Hawaii
...don't I wish!   


Yes...me in 1975
I went to Honolulu in 1975.
We stayed at 
View of Diamond Head 
from the
Sheraton..

the Royal Hawaiian
in the foreground
the Sheraton next to the Royal Hawaiian.  

and the days of "big"
and brown hair
and bell-bottom pants







In 1975 these two hotels were among the few on Waikiki Beach...
ah, for the good old days.  


View of Waikiki Beach from
the Hawaiian Hilton in 1999

1999 at the
Hawaiian Hilton Village










Sunset on Maui

In 1999 we island- hopped from Oahu
to Maui. 




Marriot
In 2008 we traveled to Kauai... 
our favorite.  

We were awakened every morning by the rooster residents of the island.



 I went on a helicopter ride over the Napali Coast which is only accessible by hiking.  
When we go back, we'll head to Kauai ... 


Yes, Kauai is on our "go back to" list...
and a 1st time trip to Hawaii, the Big Island.












*For "new to my blog" people...on May 17, 2010, I visited Wisconsin.

 I can now say that I have been in, to or through all 50 United States.
 I am committed to make an Artist Trading Card "ATC" for each of
 the 50 States. Hence, the label, 50 States.

No comments:

Post a Comment