About Us

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

The Next Stop - No. 47 Florida

I guess the first time I went to Florida it was in the 70's.  I can remember going to Cape Canaveral aka Cape Kennedy and spending the night in Saint Augustine...the oldest city in the U.S.  








The next time I went with Chuck, Sherri and Catherine to Walt Disney World.  The next time was on our honeymoon in Dune Allen Beach. 


I have to say I didn't realize how often I have been to Florida until now.  Other times: Perdido Keys with friends: Fort Meyers/Sanibel Island with Chuck when he attended a golf school: Sebring...another golf-related trip; 


finally, to Jacksonville, a First Tee related trip.  








I like visiting Florida, but have never wanted to live there.  I have a friend that lived in Fort Walton Beach, but now lives in New York State.  I have a niece that owns a condo on Santa Rosa Beach...I forgot about that trip. 
How many times is that?...nine times and counting.  




The best beaches in the world are in the Pan Handle of Florida,








but they are now being invaded oil...










so sad, tragic for all...visitors, residents, businesses.





No comments:

Post a Comment