About Us

Thursday, June 10, 2010

Almost finished...Barbara Metzger

Well, last night I finished "A Debt for Delia" by Barbara Metzger.  It is one of my favorites to date.  Metzger writes in the Regency Romance Genre with a slant toward the history and the humorous.  


Her writing is delightful and I keep coming back for more.  She has written on "contemporary" novel, but I prefer her historical novels.  I am waiting for more.



I am a "series" reader. And when I find an author I like, I am a compelled to read everything they have written.  I am one book away from reading everything that B. Metzger has written.  I have ordered "the last one: "Christmas Wishes" from Paperback Swap and from the InterLibrary Loan Department of my library.  I am covering all bases.



No comments:

Post a Comment