About Us

Monday, June 21, 2010

Latest Quilt Project

My latest project involves recycling old quilt blocks that I have recovered from a flea market. 


 It is embellished with other recovered items: buttons, crochet, embroidery.  In addition, I have added some bought precut hearts. The back will be fabric from old feed sacks.




It seems that I am a real multi-tasker.  I quilt while I watch a DVD.  My current series is Agatha Christie's Hercule Poirot.  Many years ago I read all 88 books written by Agatha.  Now I am watching them come to life. I think that David Suchet makes an excellent Poirot. 


When I imagine Poirot now, I can think only of Suchet.


Just finished Volume 7:
The Adventures of the Egyptian Tomb-The Underdog-Yellow Iris



1 comment:

  1. You need to bring one of these into the library so we can "ooh and ahh" in person!!

    ReplyDelete