About Us

Wednesday, August 29, 2012

2016 Obama's America, The Movie

I have thought long and hard about recommending this movie to you.  When I am trying to make a decision whether small or large, my question to myself is-"What is the worse thing that can happen?"  So, I asked myself this question.  The answer: the people that subscribed to or followed my Blog would not understand my intent and unsubscribe or not follow my Blog.  As my Blog is published on Facebook, my friends that are offended will 'unfriend' me. So be it!

I recommend that you see "2016 Obama's America" if it is being shown in a movie theater in your area or on You Tube.  I recommend it not to try to change in any beliefs you have or how you will vote in November.  I recommend it because I think all information that can be gathered helps you make a more informed decision.  

Dinesh D'Souza spent his time and resources to bring us this movie. I thank him. 

The film was not what I was expecting.  I was expecting a campaign 'spin' trying to influence my vote.  It was not.  As a friend, on Facebook said: "I am not going to change my mind". There are other friends that even refuse to go see this movie. That is their choice.  I am not so naive as to think that I would ever know all there is to know about an issue. However, I really like to have all information that is available to me from as many sources as are available.  Then, I can make my decision. 

I have two questions about this movie and the information it gives me--
#1 Am I living my Mother's and/or my Father's dream...are we all living our parents' dreams? Do I not have my own dream to fulfill?
#2 Why have I not gotten this information from my normal sources: TV, Radio,Newspapers,Magazines.  It has been on You Tube.  What is that telling you and me?

No comments:

Post a Comment