About Us

Sunday, November 27, 2011

To Be or Not To Be Inspired

I don't know about you, but from time to time I go "cold" on my creativity.  As a result, I do nothing.  Then, I start to clean up/organize my craft area(s).  


The minute I start touching and looking at my inks, stamps, clip art, embellishments I get all kind of ideas.  The morale of this story...keep in touch with my "stuff". 














I can close the doors on some of my stuff.





























I see a lot of suggestions/tips on how to organize your work space.  To tell you the truth, I do better if it is not organized.  



To give you a peek at how an unorganized work space looks I thought I would take a few pictures of my mess.  I confess to liking the mess and enjoy getting inspired by its messiness.  My "stuff" is spread out all of my house.  If we have company, it has to be planned.  I have to do some major picking up so they will have a place to sit and a table on which to eat.




Am I the only one that likes and gets inspired by this jumble of stuff....or do all artists have lovely studios with a lot of "cubbies" with all of their stuff organized and color coded?

No comments:

Post a Comment