About Us

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Smokin' Seventeen

Smokin' Seventeen by Janet Evanovich


My rating: 4 of 5 stars




I do not know how she does it! Janet Evanovich keeps writing the "Plum" series and I keep laughing. They are really a fast read, but pure fun.  Explosive Eighteen is to be released November 22, 2011.  Two in one year...yea!
And....
One for the Money, the first of the series, will soon be a movie to be released in January, 2012. Katherine Heigl is to play Stephanie Plum. The latest addition to the cast is Debbie Reynolds as Grandma Mazur in spite of rumors that Betty White or Cloris Leachman would get the part.


Other members of the cast:

Joe Morelli: Jason O’Mara
Ranger: Daniel Sunjata

Lula: Sherri Shepherd
Vinnie Plum: Patrick Fischler
Connie: Ana Reeder

What fun!  I'll keep reading the series as long as I keep laughing.  Too many authors keep writing until they books are stale and boring. 

I say quit while you're ahead.

Hopefully, Ms. Evanovich  will know when she's ahead!


No comments:

Post a Comment