About Us

Friday, July 1, 2011

Take Me Out to the Ballgame!

We made our annual trip with our friend, Ralph, to see the Arkansas Travelers play at Dickey-Stephens Park in North Little Rock.  


Somehow Chuck could never take
the picture of me so I took it
myself..lucky I did..I got us all!














Great Seats!
We sat in the reserved seats behind the screen between 3rd base and home.  


It was a hot night.  We actually got a breeze so it was bearable, especially, with the beer, hot dogs and frozen lemonade.  We have been making this annual trip for about ten years.  


The Good Old Days at Ray Winder Field!
We started at Ray Winder Field which was nostalgic.  We are glad to be at Dickey-Stephens.  It is like fast forwarding to the 20th Century.


Now the best news...the Travelers won in the last of the 10th inning.  I tried to think back over the last ten years and decided this was the first time I have seen them win.  Exciting...actually jumped up and cheered...not only for the win, but because it was way past my bedtime.  I envisioned being out there for several more innings!!!


Yea Travs!



No comments:

Post a Comment