Friday, February 4, 2011

Where Did I Leave My Glasses?

Where Did I Leave My Glasses?Where Did I Leave My Glasses? 
by Martha Weinman Lear
The What, When, and Why of Normal Memory Loss


I am only on page 72.  Couldn't wait to give you an update.
I'll have more to say when I finish...which may be a while.  I normally have one fiction and one non-fiction book going at a time.  
I read before I go to sleep at night...a "phenom" then takes over.  I am at the end of the fiction book and can't put it down!  It seems fiction is my priority.  After all it does have a plot that entices me to continue until I find out how things end.  Non-fiction doesn't quite grab me in that way.  


Well, I digress...back to the book. 
So far...well, here's the thing:
I should have quit multitasking years ago. I am trying.
There are certain mundane tasks that can be accomplished 
by focusing on them and not be distracted by another 
task...agreed. However, when it comes to my art/crafting,
I have to do something while I am waiting for the glue to
dry...don't I?!"

No comments:

Post a Comment