About Us

Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Got A Brand New Car!!!

2011 CRV (Opal Sage)
I got a brand new car


 and I have the key!


I go slow and don't go far!







Mine was Desert Sand,
8-cylinder with
T-Tops (no yellow)

This has to be my favorite all-time car...right up there with my 1984 Camaro Berlinetta.  I loved my Camaro, but alas, it was stolen, stripped and burned to a crisp.   My CRV makes up for my loss.  We called it "KITT" after car on "Knight Rider", 
TV show




I learned to drive on a 1953 Aqua Packard with automatic transmission and power steering.  


Over my lifetime I have had:
1963 Chevrolet Impala
Chevrolet Corvair
Studebaker Lark
Ford Pinto
Ford Grenada
Delta88 Oldsmobile
1984 Camaro Berlinetta
Dodge Van
Chrysler Cirrus


I love my CRV!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment