About Us

Friday, July 23, 2010

INCEPTION

We just saw "Inception"!  I highly recommend it and that's something.  I am not usually interested in the same movies that interest Chuck.  However, every once in a while I will find one that I think I can watch.  






"Inception" was one of those.  So, after I got off work at noon we went on an afternoon date...lunch at Buffalo Grill and the movie at the Promenade at Chenal on the IMAX screen.  


It is hard for me to grasp the imagination of some people.  The action and the special effects  kept my eyes riveted on the screen.  The story line, although complicated, was intriguing.


Of course, Leonard DiCaprio is always easy on the eyes!  You can watch the trailer and not feel as if you have seen the whole movie.  There are many surprises to keep you guessing.  I am probably overselling, but I do think you'll like it.


Next movie for us, the Sorcerer's Apprentice
...maybe in a couple of weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment