About Us

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

MY DAY...AGAIN

Thought for the Day: "Whatever you can do, or dream you can, begin it.  Boldness has genius, power and magic in it!"  Goethe


Well, it's Wednesday again and my day for me...it worked this week.


I am still trying to figure out what the focus for my blog will be.  Maybe this one will be just for me...a journal for me.  I might have to set up a separate one for specific topics?  I am still trying to decide.


I spent the day at home.  I did some housework as well as practiced on the embroidery module of my new Brother sewing machine.  I am working on a journal for Valentine's Day.  I am incorporating the Valentine's cards that I have saved over time; especially those from my husband.


I finished an "ATC" (Artist Trading Card) and began another for the month of February. It is already February...where did January go?


Now it is time to say....


Dream, please do...Esmee

No comments:

Post a Comment