About Us

Saturday, April 7, 2018

Rest in Peace


On March 27, 2018 our friend, Marjo, went from this side to the next one. Marjo was a 'sister of the heart' of our family. She was the cherished sister of her family. She will be missed.

Her life was celebrated on March 30 at the First United Methodist Church in Benton, Arkansas.  Her granddaughter, Lara, gave a moving tribute to her 'Jo-Jo'. Our nephew, Jim Ed, sang her favorite hymn, "Precious Lord, Take My Hand". 

It's hard to say "Goodbye, until we meet again" to one of my favorite people. She was an example that inspired others to be positive and tolerant of all people. She had a quiet way about her that made me want to emulate her and she was beyond organized. 

This is another song that she requested be sung by her friends and family. It is one of my favorites. I had a hard time singing along.








No comments:

Post a Comment