About Us

Thursday, March 1, 2018

THOUGHT FOR THURSDAY


What you say to a friend or an acquaintance or even someone in passing could remain in their minds for the rest of their life. It could even remain in yours. I have many words running through my mind. Some have been said to me and some I have said. I would like to erase some that have been said to me and I regret some I have said.

"It will only take a few seconds." Said to me when I wasn't feeling too well physically. I cannot get rid of them. I spend a lot of seconds doing things that add up to minutes and hours that I could have been doing something more meaningful. Usually, more meaningful things take more than a few seconds.

"Can't never did do anything!" My Dad said that to me and it impacted my life for the better. Thanks, Dad!

I could go on and on, but these are just a couple of examples. There are too many running around in my head. 

"Be Kind with Your Words."



No comments:

Post a Comment