About Us

Monday, February 19, 2018

I'M CHARMED

I recently saw an article about charm bracelets and started reminiscing about mine. My charm bracelets are more than decoration. They are a journal of my life, my family, and the trips I have taken. They are easy to find and easy to pack. They do not catch dust. 

My collection began when I made a trip to Williamsburg and bought a bracelet. The rest is history. The gold and silver ones are mementos from my life and travels. I started the silver one when gold got so expensive. 






Then, I branched out when I started collecting heart lockets and crosses. Each locket has a picture of a member of my family tucked inside. 



The one with the evil eyes was bought in a favorite antique store. I added the Scorpio and Libra charms that were bought from the same store. It helps ward of 'evil spirits'.

I still wear them from time to time and feel 'charmed'.

No comments:

Post a Comment