About Us

Tuesday, February 16, 2016

It's the 'Pitts'

Charlotte and Thomas, that is.  They are the lead characters in a series of books by Anne Perry. The stories take place in Victorian England. Ms. Perry takes her historical research very seriously.  The reader gets not only a mystery to solve, but a real feel for the era. 

Ms. Perry was recommended by a friend. I chose this series of hers to read instead of her more well known series "Monk".  I love Charlotte and Thomas all of their relatives, friends, and servants.


The Cater Street Hangman is the first and I started with it.  I always read a series beginning with the first book.


 

The Angel Court Affair


To be released
March 2016
Stay Tuned for Review

 I caught up with the publisher at Number 30, The Angel Court Affair.










Now I am waiting on the next installment, Treachery at Lancaster Gate.



Highly recommended if you like to read historical fiction, The Victorian Period and a good mystery to go along with it. 
(You may read my reviews at Goodreads.com by clicking the link below the book pictures.)

No comments:

Post a Comment