About Us

Sunday, January 24, 2016

MISSING IN ACTION


I didn't realize how missing I was...since August, 2015!  I haven't been idle, but somehow I never made time to tell you what's happening in my world.  So...
Here's the short story in pictures of what happened along the way 
December, 2015.  Glad to be back! 

Beginning in September...


Estes Park, Colorado
Rocky Mountain National Park

Brad Fitch Concert
John Denver Tribute at
YMCA of the Rockies
And, a side trip to....

Jackson Hole Wyoming

October...
Chuck won Painting of the Month
Brush Strokes Art Club

Cape Elizabeth, Maine
and I worked a 1,000 piece puzzle of same.
Sherri sent it since her picture was his inspiration!





Leslie and Hunter Dunn Wedding
Sherri came from California

November...



Thanksgiving in Benton 
with Family














December...


 



Men's Chorus sang at Garvan Woodland Garvans (Chuck 1st on left)














A few completed and unreported projects along the way...


Wall Hanging
Rescued Black Bordered Square
I added
Flowered Border, Vine, Leaves, Beads,
and Buttons 

Rag Quilt from Homespuns and Flannel Squares
Christmas Present for a Special Friend

Rag Throw for me
Made from some of my old
denim clothes


8 Artist Trading Cards using
Asian Fabric with
Embellishments
Here's to good things happening in 2016!











No comments:

Post a Comment