About Us

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Lookin' Back - Movin' On

Continental Divide on the way to Idaho Springs, Colorado
It's that time again...Remembering the Past, Living in the Present,
Planning for the Future!

I didn't make any resolutions for 2013 and will not make any for 2014.  

But, thought I would give you an update to my 2013 Priorites:

#1 Diet: Eat only when I'm hungry...No counting calories   "check"
                 (At least on not counting calories:)
#2 Moderation in Everything  "check" well......excluding Thanksgiving and Christmas!  See #1
#3  One day off a week from Technology, To-Do Lists, Have-to's, and Should's. I had 'Good Intentions!'...and you know what 'they' say about that:) 
#4 Exercise x's 3 - Keep Moving.  "check" Can do better!
#5 Priorites: Quilting - Joined Quilt Guild and took over the Boutique.
                         Etsy Shop - Spent some time every day in shop "check"
                         Blogging - Figured out a routine...doing better.
                         Collage, Art, Artist's Trading Cards...not so good:(
                         Golf -Played with Chuck in neighborhood  scramble "check"






I checked off one major project....Yea!  I collected Christmas Cards for the last 25 years...those I have received through the mail; some people gave me; and some I found in thrift stores, flea markets, or estate sales.  I was determined to make an Alphabet 'Touchy/Feelie' Christmas Alphabet Book...one like my Mother-in-Law made for her grandchildren.  I persevered. It was completed before December 31st!
My Priorities for 2014--those things I want to do at least once a week--Etsy Shop, Art, Golf, Quilting, Exercise, Blog. 

Sometimes 'life happens' and I don't get to one or two or three my Priorities.  I  don't beat myself up about it.  I just try to do better next week.





I added two priorities for 2014.

#1 When 'out of the blue' I think of someone I will contact them.

 More times than not when I didn't I wished I had.

#2 I will be an 'active' person instead of a 'reactive' one.* There is a difference. 


Penobscot Bay, Maine

Wishing you and yours-

 A Happy and Prosperous New Year in 2014!








No comments:

Post a Comment