About Us

Tuesday, December 27, 2011

ANNOUNCING....ESMEE LYNNE

My ETSY Shop....
ESMEE LYNNE, Something Old, Something Handmade


Embroidered/Appliqued Half Apron


I have stocked it with Vintage Everything: Aprons, Christmas, Curtains and more...








Check out my Departments (aka Sections in Etsy lingo): Aprons, Christmas, Curtains, Handkerchiefs, Fabric (Feedsacks)...




Feedsack 38" x 40"
If you love Vintage, like I love Vintage, you will find something you just have to have!!!!


Mini-Quilt in free-standing
decoupage frame


I also have a Section for Art and Supplies...Check them out!




I am in my Shop everyday...stop by and find something you love!
A lot  of new items on the way!  I love finding things in my stash of "old" things to offer you.


Looking for you at ESMEE LYNNE...SOON!

No comments:

Post a Comment