About Us

Monday, August 29, 2011

So Much To Do - So Little Time

Total frustration!!  I have too many things that I love to do and want to do.  There are just not enough hours in the day.  


I love working at the library...
     20 hours a week 








I love to quilt...
I want to finish my "lifetime" quilt this year.












I love to craft...
I want to start an Etsy shop.










I love photography, especially flowers...
I want learn Photoshop Elements








I love to read, especially when I have company...
2 hours a day.






The Cloud, Chicago
I love to travel...
I want to see more of the World.










I love to play golf...
I want to play once or twice a week.














I love to Blog...
last but not least.


Plaid Pages, A Journal
Eating In and Out and About
Quick Tips & Notes




I also have a "not gonna do" list...learn to knit, work with polymer clay, learn to water color, learn to play the dulcimer, Master Gardener Program.  


It's all about priorities and staying focused.  That sounds good, but I am easily distracted.  That's when I remind myself that life's a journey and sometimes I have to stop and "smell the roses" or perhaps, just sit and do nothing!

3 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to this. I have never thought about a "Not Going To Do" List. I am going to have to think about that one. I think it could be pretty liberating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, very liberating..I need to put more on it:) Thanks for your comment! Esmee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nicely said! Sometimes, we just need to sit back, relax and do our nothing to do list.

    ReplyDelete