About Us

Monday, April 4, 2011

It's Raining, It's Pouring

The Old Man is Snoring....
Rain, rain, go away, come again another day!


I'm singing in the rain, Just singing in the rain, What a glorious feelin', I'm happy again


I'm laughing at clouds, 
So dark up above, 
The sun's in my heart, 
And I'm ready for love



Let the stormy clouds chase, 

Everyone from the place, 
Come on with the rain, 


I've a smile on my face, I walk down the lane, With a happy refrain--Just singin', Singin' in the rain






A Rainy Night in Georgia...
Crying in the Rain...
Don't rain on my parade!
Raindrops Falling on My Head!
Rainy days and Sundays alway get me down...


April showers bring May flowers.














Somewhere Over the Rainbow!


I love the rain! 
I am a Scorpio-a water sign. 
Rain energizes me...
love it, love it, love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment