About Us

Monday, September 21, 2020

SHELTERED-IN is a Good Thing

I find time to work on my quilt UFO's*


*Unfinished Objects sometimes called WIP-Work in Progress


finish a collage project, 


work on a paint by sticker book that was a Christmas present. 



and even venture into painting with acrylics. 



In between all of that my husband and I work jigsaw puzzles (starting the 22nd one today). Here are some of my favorites:






We go to church on the computer and started our own Bible study to begin each day. We always went to the grocery store, but now are getting back to most of our 'away from home' activities. The result: our priorities reversed. Now our 'at home' activities come first and then we get out and about. Which is a very good thing since we are retired. 

No comments:

Post a Comment