About Us

Monday, January 22, 2018

I Must Be Dreaming...

As you are waking up, do you have random thoughts flow through your semi-conscientiousness? I do. It doesn't seem as if I am dreaming, but it's like trying to give me some insight to my everyday problems/questions/projects. Here's what drifted through my mind last night.

Goldilocks and the Three Bears: I have been trying to figure out how to
create a quilt with some cut-outs I have of these characters. My thought: where are my cut-outs? What will be my background? Will it be a wall-hanging or a child's quilt?






A Doll's House, a book by Ibsen: Do I want to make a quilt that looks like a doll's house. Shall I applique on a square for each room? Am I supposed to read the book?

Then, all of a sudden the name Condoleezza Rice popped into my mind. Now, I am wondering why? I am an admirer of Ms. Rice. Is there some connection to her that I heard yesterday? It's a mystery.  

Then, I wake up and wonder if maybe I was really just dreaming.


No comments:

Post a Comment