About Us

Monday, October 24, 2016

These Is My Words

These Is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901These Is My Words: The Diary of Sarah Agnes Prine, 1881-1901 by Nancy E. Turner                             My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book was recommended and loaned to me by a friend. I admit I took it and read it to be nice. That being said, it will one of those books that remain in my memory. It wasn't one that I could sit down and read for hours. It was not a page turner. I had to read it in blocks so I could digest what was happening and how the characters handled each event. I couldn't read it at night, because I would either dream about the story or lay awake thinking about it. Ms. Turner has a way with her characters that sucks the reader in and makes you a part of the story. Highly recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment