About Us

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Resolutions - 2012

I confess-I never made any resolutions for 2012.  It was on my 'To Do' list for at least six months.  Then, my life 'ramped' up with selling one house, buying another, and then moving.  Making resolutions was not really very high in my priorities.  It turned out we didn't need any!

Amazing 2012 - Resolution Free!


Crystal Bridges in February

March - Preparing for Sale-New Wall and Storage Unit
April - Packing to Move
May - Moving Day

June/July - Redo's-from one or two cans of paint!
August - We even had time to celebrate #27!
September -A Sunday afternoon trip
to Petit Jean State Park
October - Ft. Morgan, Alabama
November - Set up for Craft Show/Sale
Thanksgiving with all our family!
Decorated for Christmas with 2011 Santa
Chuck painted this year's Santa ...

Merry Christmas to all!
and

Best Wishes for a Happy 2013!





No comments:

Post a Comment