About Us

Sunday, March 13, 2011

I lost a Friend yesterday!

I am saddened to say that today I have one less Friend following my Blog.  Do you other Bloggers feel remorse when you lose one of your followers? 


I obsess.  Have I written something that offended them?  Maybe, my Posts are not what they expected or like. They may be just simply bored! Then, again maybe they have a quota of Blogs they want to follow and  mine hit the "cutting room" floor to make room for a new one.  




Regardless, I am sorry to lose you, whoever you are!  Hope you will come by again for just a short visit to say "hi"!

5 comments:

  1. Hahaha...I know exactly how you feel...It happened to me and I trid to figure out who it was...wondering what I could have done...as the old adage goes...there are plenty of fis int he sea, so no worries!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet that with 252 followers you would miss that one! I have 37 and know most of them personally so I would indeed notice it if and when someone 'stopped' following me. I, too, wonder why in the world anyone follows me in the first place since I do not do links to parties or have a lot of useful information to share. It is simply my journal......

    ReplyDelete
  3. I get curious... Maybe they have deleted their page? or sometimes, their interest changes..For every one person u may lose u may gain twice ...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I understand you. It doesn`t matter how manny people are following you, every single one is important, it`s like they are saying "hey! I like what you write". So, it`s hard not to fell disapointed when you loose one of this people,but don`t feel sad, many others will come!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I feel the same way when I see my number of readers has gone down. I always feel bad but since I couldn't even put a name to the person who quit my blog, I still feel a sense of loss.
    Erin

    ReplyDelete