About Us

Sunday, July 6, 2014

SONGS FOR SUNDAY

#1 Pin on My Pinterest-OKLAHOMA wins!

Oklahoma, my very first pin on Pinterest was to my 'Sound of Music' 

Board.  It has been my most popular pin to date!


I still loved it in the 7th grade:)

My first 'live' theater 

experience was

 "Oklahoma". 

My Mom and Dad took 

me to see it when I was 

in the 5th or 6th grade.  




When I saw the movie with Gordon MacRae and Shirley Jones, I was 

hooked.  My Mom's family was from Oklahoma and I visited there 

many times as a kid...where the wind comes sweepin' down the plain! 

I love Oklahoma!  So do a lot of other people. So far, 537 have repinned 

it, 63 'heart' it, and 5 have made comments.  (Probably not a record, but 

still a lot of people).  Every morning when I check my phone, someone 

will have repinned or liked it.

No comments:

Post a Comment