About Us

Saturday, September 11, 2010

An Ice Cold Grave

An Ice Cold Grave (Harper Connelly, #3)An Ice Cold Grave by Charlaine Harris


My rating: 3 of 5 stars


I am really liking this series. However, this book was a little bit too heavy for me on gory details about the murders. The main characters, Harper and Tolliver, were related only because his father married her mother. They had been brought up as brother and sister in a dysfunctional family. Now they are on the road together and independently find they have feelings for each other that are not classified as brotherly/sisterly. 


Thank goodness Ms. Harris went with "what comes naturally" and carried the story past the brother/sister characters.  So many books drag on from book to book with the characters agonizing over the situation. 
Thanks, Charlaine


I have just downloaded "Grave Secret" from the library. I am looking forward to the next installment!!!






View all my reviews

3 comments:

  1. LOVE YOUR SITE! YOU NEED TO COME TO CALIFORNIA ITS MUCH COOLER THAN ARKANSAS! HAVE A GOOD ONE LADY. WWW.RANDOMDANCING1.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your book reviews! I am, what you could call, a total nerd when it comes to books and this site is like heaven. Looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete