About Us

Friday, March 4, 2016

Through States 22-24 of 50*


Some States I traveled through on the way to somewhere else.  Here are three of them that we went through on the way to and from Maine in 2014.

West Virginia:
We hit the Eastern corner of West Virginia on I-81 and zipped through Martinsburg into Pennsylvania.  We were there long enough to say we had been 'Through'. Don't think we'll ever go back and add it to our 'Been To' list.

New Hampshire:
We entered New Hampshire from Massachusetts on the Blue Star Hwy.-I-95. After stopping in Portsmouth we went into Maine.  Probably will not get back to New Hampshire either.


Kentucky:
On the way home to we went through Kentucky from Ohio.  We went through Louisville and Elizabethtown.  I am hoping to go to the Kentucky Derby one day and add it to our 'Been To' list.
We crossed the border at Fulton where we spent the night at Union City, Tennessee.  It seems that when home was in our sights there was no stopping until we got there.  No sight-seeing or dawdling for us. 

*For "new to my blog" friends...on May 17, 2010, I visited Wisconsin.
I can now say that I have been in, to or through all 50 United States.
I am committed to make an Artist Trading Card "ATC" for each of

the 50 States.

No comments:

Post a Comment