About Us

Friday, July 13, 2012

Reading Zebra Paperbacks


Zebra Regency books are really fun and fast reads. Especially these three by Paula Tanner Girard.*
I have just finished the third one in just as many days. 


First: The Sister Season






Lord Wakeford's Gold Watch





Second: Lord Wakeford's Gold Watch












Third: The Reluctant Groom












I found them as I was unpacking and thought they would do until I got some books I am waiting on to finish another series. I like Paula Tanner Girard. She tells a good story without all of the lust and angst. 


To quote her "I love a fast-paced light-hearted comedy." I do, too.  She writes in the style of Barbara Metzger and I loved all of her books. I do recommend her books if you just want a nice book to curl up with for an afternoon.


*As I was looking for a link for Ms. Girard, I found her obituary.  For those who are her fans I thought I would link it to this post. I am sorry to say that we won't be treated to any new books from her...we'll have to make do with the ones she left us.





View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment