About Us

Friday, August 6, 2010

So Many Books, So Little Time!

Grave Sight by Charlaine Harris


My rating: 3 of 5 stars




I read some of Ms. Harris' first mysteries...the character being Aurora Teagarden. I really liked them. I am a fan of "cozy" mysteries. Then, the last one of the series turned dark. Then, she went to vampires. I am not fond of vampire books. All this to say. I am glad she has written this series about Harper Connelly. Harper was struck by lightening when she was a child and can now communicate with dead people. She finds missing dead people as an occupation helping people find closure with the death of a loved one. This is a very interesting and imaginative story line. I am assuming there is some research that backs up some of the premises of the theme. This is the first book of the series so I do not know if I will buy into the whole series or not. I have checked out the second book of the series so I'll find out. There are so many books and so little time!


View all my reviews >>

No comments:

Post a Comment